Pre-investment Planning Services
* Project Identification;
* Feasibility Studies;
* Identification of Promoters and Technical Partners;
* Sourcing of Funds and negotiations with Banks;
* Market Surveys;
* Economic Sectoral Studies.
Project Implementation and Routine Operation
* Project Management and Monitoring Services;
* Commercial Syndications;
* Key Staff Recruitment;
* Technical Support Services;
* Management and Manpower Audits.
* Human Resources Development and Training.
Problem Solving and Re-activation
* Problem Identification and Management;
* Re-organization, Re-activation and Re-structuring;
* Technical Assessment and Surveys
* Mergers and Acquisitions.
Miscellaneous* Small & Medium Scale Industry
* Consultancy Services for Governments;
* Oil and Gas Sector Consultancy;
* Telecommunications (IT) Sector Consultancy;
* Agricultural and Agro-Industrial Projects.
Our approach is essentially pragmatic. We place great emphasis in working closely with our clients. Implementation of our recommendations is carried out by the client’s management with the assistance of our consultants
Our staff are under a professional obligation not to disclose to a third party any information confidential to the client. When our services are used, the normal sequence of events is as follows:
This is the preliminary discussion aimed at identifying the nature and extent of the problems and determining the necessary work programme for the consultancy assignment.
The client signifies his agreement to our proposal in a formal letter commissioning the assignment. We then assign a consultant or team of consultants on the assignment. The work is co-ordinated and directed by a senior consultant.
As the job proceeds, provision is made for regular reports and meetings with the client through which progress can be watched and controlled until the assignment is completed and the final report presented.
Our services do not end with the formal presentation of the Report. Follow-up visits are made to ensure that client staff are successfully operating new systems or procedures or that implementation follows the recommendations made.
Our fees are very competitive and are based on the nature of the assignment, manpower required and length of time involved. A commitment fee is charged at commencement of a consultancy assignment and the balance at intervals as work progresses.